Thursday, October 27, 2011

This needs no title

It's 4.40am as I'm typing this. There are just a few things I want to say. One: I want to thank you readers for leaving encouraging comments. Even when I don't reply, I definitely take heed or take what you say into consideration. Thank you. Two: I'm feeling quite miserable tonight. It's a cold night, so it gets pretty lonely. I'm sure I'll be able to get through the night, I guess I just need to write a little.

I was going to post this on my Facebook, but I don't know why I didn't. Self-censorship, perhaps. There, it is for the entire world (well, all the people in my friends list) to see. But here, I know only a few will see this. And if you found your way here, I guess it means you care enough to want to know how I'm doing. So this was what I wanted to say on Facebook:

"Marvellous. It's 4.30am. I have a cold and I can't breathe. Running my hair dryer on full speed all over my body. Crazily hungry. I want KFC, laksa, and chicken chop.

But what I really NEED is some sleep. It's been eluding me like this thing called "love". Why am I rambling? This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep, and your brain and heart are deprived of the source of life.

Yes. Let's keep it at that."


It's just a little hard tonight. There's a small part of me that craves the human touch. The little girl in me wants to hugged to sleep tonight. But maybe it's not just the little girl in me. Maybe I want to held as a grown woman. I want someone to hold me tight. It's made harder when I do have someone in mind, and I actually wonder if that person even gives me two hoots about nothing. And who cares if I'm using the correct expression?

I'm so tired. I really need to sleep.

I shouldn't be thinking about people at this point. But it's funny, really. It's always the people that drive you crazy. People. People. People.


Or person.

Damn this heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment